Robust indicators require research based-models. We closely follow scientific advances on climate, forest and agriculture. We adapt new approaches to real projects on the ground. For example, we calculate the carbon sequestration of your agroforestry plot. This gives you robust and advanced indicators, while complex algorithms smoothly run in the background.
- Carbon modeling for below and above ground biomass
- Soil organic carbon
- Tree species specific algorithms
- Farm household income analysis
- and many more
Almost all land use projects have a spatial component. At some stage of the project cycle, you will want to include spatial analysis. With the latest technologies in data processing, satellite imagery, 3D analysis and cloud computing, we can offer solutions for a number of different topics.
What we work on
- Site suitability for afforestation
- Potentials for Forest Landscape Restoration (FLR)
- Deforestation and Degradation Analysis
- Land Use and Land Use Change Analysis (LULUCF)
- Identification of Green Corridors
- 3D Inventory
- Forest Damage Assessment using Time Series Analysis
- Modeling of Volume and Stock in Forests and Plantations using Satellite Imagery, Terrain Data or 3D point clouds
Key Performance Indicators
How many women were trained? How much do farmers earn? Each project has Key Performance Indicators to report and monitor. We help to collect the data and analyze it automatically. This saves time and reduces errors.
- Deforestation rate
- Nutrition score
- Carbon sequestered
- And many more